What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Wednesday, August 12, 2026

Welcome to Omaha/Bellevue: Restaurants

 Omaha restaurant P.F. Chang's China Bistro, by Westroad Mall in Omaha

South Omaha restaurant: Johnny's off of L.

Omaha Mexican fast food: Qdoba Mexican Eats, 72nd and Pacific is a chain

Omaha Mexican: Bomb Tacos. In Dundee on Underwood

South Omaha Bakery: Lithuanian Bakery is off of Q on 33rd

Omaha restaurant: Jackson Street Tavern is on the corner of Jackson and twelfth.  It is across from the candy store


Bellevue breakfast restaurant: First Watch is on Cornhusker, it is a chain

Bellevue restaurant review: Runza is a Nebraska chain serving Runza's chili and cinnamon rolls

Bellevue restaurant: Sickie's Garage on Cornhusker

Bellevue restaurant: Village Inn is on Crook and is a national chain

Bellevue restaurant: Famous Daves a good place for ribs, located on Cornhusker, a national chain

Bellevue restaurant: Don and Millies is a local fast food chain, located on Cornhusker

Bellevue restaurant: Golden Corral again is a national chain and located on Cornhusker.  The Golden Corral in Kingman closed.  We also frequent the location in South Bend.

Bellevue restaurant: Buffalo Wild Wings is off of Cornhusker across from the Walmart.  It is a national chain.  We visited in Elkhart.

Bellevue restaurant: Chick Fil'A is on Cornhusker.  It is a national chain

Bellevue restaurant: Applebees is by Walmart.  It too is a national chain and we visited in Elkhart.  

Bellevue/La Platte restaurant: Catfish Lake at the Lodge is south of Bellevue across from the new waterpark.

Bellevue restaurant: Fazoli's is Italian fast food.  It is a chain but I have only seen the one on Cornhusker in Bellevue.  

Bellevue Restaurant: Raising Canes is on Cornhusker.  A national chain new to me.


Papillion restaurant: Chili's is a national chain and has long been one of our family favorites


National fast food chains

KFC for chicken.  The Bellevue location is closed permanently.  There are Omaha locations.

Little Caesar's is a national chain featuring cheaper pizza and bread sticks

Jimmy John's in Bellevue is located at the corner of Harlan and Galvin.  WWe went to restaurant on 30th in Florence coming home from temple

Five Guys has the best burgers and fries.  Bellevue location on Cornhusker also has ice cream.  Kingman Five Guys did not have ice cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment