What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Monday, August 17, 2026

Bellevue Restaurant Review: Outback

 Outback is and Australlian type steak house.  We went there for our anniversary.  We had been to Outback in the Bay area before.  This experience was not as pleasant as I remember.  I really enjoyed the steak and the loaded potatoes.  However the chili was too hot, and the blooming onion was not as I remembered.  It was smothered in spices and was too much something.  I wish people could leave things alone.  I had lobster tail with my steak while Sheri just had a bit nicer cut of steak.  Her steak was excellent.  I ate her left over fries which were also very nice.  So I guess it was a mixed review for Outback.  The conversation was very nice.  I will not be buying an onion bloom in the future.  



No comments:

Post a Comment