Little America Wyoming is a truck stop and well as a gas station with a grill. It is located west of Green River, Wyoming. There is also a large RV park, and a playground for the kids. Ice cream is advertised on the freeway and sold for $1. They are soft serve cones and a nice treat. I was looking for the family restaurant but discovered it is no more. The hotel with the family restaurant has been knocked down. I guess the cost of repairs and upkeep made it expendable. There are not plans to replace it. I went to the grill. The best thing on the menu appeared to be biscuits and gravy, but the grill in the gas station had stopped serving breakfast. I walked to the truck driver side and ended up having country fired stake with gravy and potatoes.
![]() |
| playground |
![]() |
| penguin |
![]() |
| Little America jams |
![]() |
| where the hotel use to be |
![]() |
| looking towards RV park which likely will be expanded |








No comments:
Post a Comment