What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Saturday, August 15, 2026

Welcome to Omaha/Bellevue: Cancer Survivors Park, Omaha

Cancer Survivors Park is on Pacific east of the 680 and just after passing of Papillion Creek.

surviving the cancer maze

The layered tunnel reminds me of going through cancer on thing at a time.  It also reminds me of MOHS surgery, removing one layer at a time.

on the layered tunnel are encouraging signs.  There is also a cancer survivors trail.



cancer patients


Big Papillion Creek and trail access


 

No comments:

Post a Comment