What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Saturday, August 15, 2026

Happy birthday to Me: One Year Older

I made it to one year older, catching up with all my classmates.  We had cake a few days before my birthday where I cot a blender and lemons.  We made lemon icees a couple days later.  Sheri made the cake and Miranda the frosting.  My favorite is spice cake with butterscotch frosting.  That is very addictive but once a year won't kill me.  On my actual birthday we attended a lecture on the Native American tribes of Nebraska and then went to dinner at PF Changs.  A fun few days. 




5 comments:

  1. Jeffery Smith Haws
    I hope you had a very happy birthday! Looks like you did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Penney Tripp
    Happy Birthday! πŸŽ‚

    Shelley Sellars
    Happy Birthday πŸŽ‚

    Eileen Flaherty James
    Happy Birthday πŸŽˆπŸŽ‚πŸŽ‰

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marsha Hammond
    Happy Birthday Bro. Wardle

    Madonna Staley
    Happy Birthday!!!πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰

    Liz Herrera
    Happy birthday!! With grabdkids and all

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dee Banks
    Happy Birthday 🎊🎈🎁 hope you have a great day.

    Thuy Truong
    Happy birthday to you, Billy!!! Be healthy and enjoy your special day!!

    Liza McNeil
    Best day ever πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‚

    Shawna Webb Tripp
    Happy Birthday πŸŽ‚

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rachel Westerlund
    Happy Birthday! Hope you ate all your favorite things! πŸ₯³

    Sky Alejandra Molto
    Muy Feliz Cumpleaños 🎈
    Happy Day Love Sticker by ayangcempaka

    ReplyDelete