What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Monday, August 17, 2026

Happy Anniversary to Us

 For our anniversary we ate dinner at Outback Steak House.  It was overall a pretty mellow day.  we did talk about where we have come in 43 years and where we are going.

pictures taken the next day.  I dressed up for our date.



3 comments:

  1. Rachel Westerlund
    Happy Anniversary 🥳

    Jeanne Munn
    Happy Anniversary!! ❤️❤️
    I Love You Yes Sticker by Studio Neuhaus

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sky Alejandra Molto
    Happy Anniversary GIF by Rebecka Questelles, GIF may contain anniversary, happy anniversary, rebeckaquestelles and rebeckaq

    Lucy Chico
    Wishing you a wonderful anniversary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alice Hill Garlets
    Happy Anniversary Celebration GIF by Lucas and Friends by RV AppStudios, GIF may contain celebration, anniversary, aniversario, happy anniversary, feliz aniversario, soulmates, joyeux anniversaire, wedding anniversary, bon anniversaire, lucasandfriends, rvappstudios, happyanniversary, two hearts, festa de aniversario, one year anniversary, anniversary party, happy marriage anniversary, our anniversary and happy anniversary to both of you

    Madonna Staley
    Happy Anniversary to you both 🥰

    Anita Baca
    Happy anniversary to you both.

    ReplyDelete