What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Thursday, July 30, 2026

Wyoming Rest Areas

 Bear River Rest Area, Lyman Wyoming I80

Lyman Rest Area I80: pioneer memorial

Bitter Creek Rest Area, east of Rock Springs, does not have access from both directions.  westbound is currently open and eastbound closed for construction.

Fort Steele Rest Area: east of Rawlins and close to the actual Fort Fred Steele

Wagonhound Rest Area: west of Laramie, Tipi rings

Summit Rest Area: Lincoln statue and visitor information, East of Laramie,

Point of Interest:  Lonetree or Tree Rock  An interesting and historical feature as was along the railroad, then Lincoln Highway and now i80

Pine Bluffs: Pine Bluffs at the Nebraska/Wyoming border.  Short hike to archeological site.


No comments:

Post a Comment