What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Thursday, July 30, 2026

Wyoming Rest Areas

Bear River Rest Area in Evanston Wyoming, Wyoming Welcome Center, I80

Lyman Rest Area I80: Pioneer Memorial Lyman Wyoming I80

Bitter Creek Rest Area, east of Rock Springs, does not have access from both directions.  westbound is currently open and eastbound closed for construction.

Fort Steele Rest Area: east of Rawlins and close to the actual Fort Fred Steele

Wagonhound Rest Area: west of Laramie, Tipi rings

Summit Rest Area: Lincoln statue and visitor information, East of Laramie,

Point of Interest:  Lonetree or Tree Rock  An interesting and historical feature as was along the railroad, then Lincoln Highway and now i80

Pine Bluffs: Pine Bluffs at the Nebraska/Wyoming border.  Short hike to archeological site.


No comments:

Post a Comment