What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Thursday, July 30, 2026

Fort Steele Rest Area, Wyoming I80

Fort Steele was a military fort to guard the railroad workers while they built a bridge over the North Platte River.  It also guarded the bridge after it was done as well as the local communities.  I thought the fort was at the rest area but actually it is a couple miles north.  Rest area is again accessed from both directions and is north of the freeway. 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment