What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Tuesday, October 6, 2026

General Conference Weekend

 This past weekend was general conference weekend of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.  It is still available on line.  We had the missionaries for the Saturday afternoon session and then fed them cinnamon roll breakfast after conference.  We also had all the local kids on Saturday and went to Charity's on Sunday.  


I really enjoyed the messages.  President Oaks spoke twice, including asking us to study the talks.  Elder Kieran talked about gliding and compared it to life and finding things that lift us.  Elder Uchtdorf again talked about finding light.  Elder Gong talked about temples, Elder Christofferson about gambling.  I plan to listen to it over and over.


No comments:

Post a Comment