What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Saturday, June 11, 2016

Tony Had a Great Time at Cub Scout Day Camp


Tony with a couple things he made at day camp, a tool box complete with varnish, and a marshmallow shooter.  We can't wait to get some marshmallows to try it out.  His hat came back covered with honors.  Each of the things on his hat represents something different that he did at day camp.  I need to get more details still, but I know he shot bee bees, arrows, and slingshots.  Tony passed off a few requirements for his Bear Badge.
We joined him last night for a picnic in the gym.  Every one brought their own so we did KFC.  Jesse loved the chicken, I loved the corn and Tony enjoyed the popcorn chicken with barbecue sauce.  Love that boy.



After the Den Skit, the Den Yell.

No comments:

Post a Comment