What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Sunday, December 31, 2017

Light the World day 24 2017: Pray Always

—3 Nephi 18:15
I had a prayer all morning that my talk in church would go well.  I was also asking for leadership to say what God would have me say.  I jumped over a section, and the bishop mentioned the section I skipped in fifth Sunday joint meeting.  It must have been that it was the Bishop's subject to cover, "In as much as ye have done it to the least of these, ye have done it unto me."  It is marvelous how things work out.  
Via Facebook there are many people to be praying for, people who have had recent surgery.  I pray for them as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment