What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Monday, January 1, 2018

Light the World: Day 25 2017: Let Your LIght Shine



Matthew  5: 14 Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.
15 Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house.
How has your light shone this Christmas Season, and what can you do so your light will continue to shine through out the year?  Those are the questions posed by this last of of #LIGHTTHEWORLD.  When I was young, in Primary we would sing a song about your light shining call "I'm Going to Let it Shine."  
Of all the examples and traits of Jesus, the one I would most like to emulate is that of being able to love, and express love.  Love flowed from Jesus in all that he did.  I would like to have charity.  I pray for charity that I can exemplify the pure love of Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment