What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Light the World Day 18 2017: Forgive

Forgive men their trespasses.  Matthew 6:14

This short video shows the son coming home, and being welcomed by his father.  Reminds me of a story in the Bible. 

Some of the suggestions include, writing the positive traits of someone that gets on your nerves, then try to imagine how god sees him or her.  The people who most get on my nerves are those that are excessively loud on the train.  This is not loud, but very very loud.  They sit in the same places, and I avoid the area, but sometimes there not not seats elsewhere.  Positive traits include, they are lively, they share of themselves, they enjoy each other's company, they know how to have fun.
We are all children of God, so God loves them as much as us quiet people.  I end up in their car, because I carry the phone, and don't think it  good idea to answer the phone in the quiet car.  

No comments:

Post a Comment