What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Light the World Day 6: Judge Not

Judge Not that Ye Be Not Judged  This is a simple reminder that no one is perfect.  We are all different, and we need to be accepting of those differences.  I find myself, too often, talking down about others under my breath.  (Usually this deal with driving.) This does not help me or the others I might think negatively about.    So I commit to stop doing this.  I will donate $1 to Sheri each time I think this.  Sheri can use this how she pleases.  She could become wealthy quickly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment