What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Saturday, December 16, 2017

Light the World Day 14 2017: Where is Your Heart

—Matthew 6:21
For me, this is about time.  I stayed home, so as to have some time with grand babies.  They are fun to be with, and spending time with them helped me get to know them better. I spent most of my time with Asher, who is just walking.  He has a cute little personality and it is fun watching him do new things almost daily.  I fed him a couple of times, and he really enjoys food.  I also set aside time today to take my son to see Star Wars.  He really wants to see it, and it will be fun to spend some time with him.  

No comments:

Post a Comment