What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Christmas Concert Thursday and Sunday

I like to sing for the Holidays, especially spiritual Christmas music.  the manteca Stake is joining with the St. Pauls United Methodist choir and bell choir to perform a couple evenings this week.  You are most welcome to attend, and I understand there will be snacks after.  I am not privy to the entire program, but the men sing a son, the women sing one, with the Bell choir the choir is performing "Carol of the Bells."  The choir is also singing "Joy to the World" and "What Shall I give?"  We are also singing O Holy Night with soloists.  Caleb's high school choir teacher will be one of the soloists.  This year the are recommending donating food items for St. Paul's pantry.

No comments:

Post a Comment