What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Thursday, December 14, 2017

Light the World Day 13 2017: Be Kind to Others

—Matthew 7:12
As anyone can tell, I am a day behind.  Things get that way at Christmas, but its OK because I will catch up. 
One way I serve during Christmas is by participating in choirs.  Tonight the Northland Stake Choir sang with the St. Paul's Methodist Unified Choir.  Tonight we were at the Methodist Church.  I had fun.  We sang five numbers.  Then there were also solos and the Methodist Church Bell Choir.  We return to sing again this Sunday. 

This past Friday I and the kids sang at the ward party for the interlude
Christmas Eve I will be conducting the Ward choir.  Finally the day before Christmas Eve we will be hosting a family wing-a-long for family and friends.  I love sharing through music.

No comments:

Post a Comment