What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Friday, December 29, 2017

Light The World day 23 2017: Visit Those In Prison

—Matthew 25:36
The short film with this day shows a prisoner receiving a photo album from home.  Sometimes any little something can make some one's day.  However, those in a penitentiary are not the only ones in prison.  there are those in prison to drug or illness; things that take away choice.  Jeffrey R. Holland reminded us to show compassion to all God's children.  I work with people with mental illness.  A big issue facing persons with mental illness is that of Stigma.  Sometimes a person will not get needed and available help because of stigma.  

No comments:

Post a Comment