What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Christmas Spirit: Clarks Come Caroling

In all our married life, I do not think we have ever been caroled, at least not properly.  However, a week ago Monday, we were visited by many of the Clarks.  this includes the Binghams, the Hickmans, The Elliots, and other brothers not yet married.  Needless to say there was quite a crowd.  Even more impressive, they were singing parts, and in tune.  Me and the family have gone caroling, but never have we sounded quite so good.  Thanks to all those who came by.  Sorry, I didn't think fast enough to get pictures, but it was something to behold.

No comments:

Post a Comment