What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Northland Ward Christmas Party 2017

our neighbor on the flute
Primary children sang beautifully.  They were definitely the highlight of the evening, and the primary put together a movie of the children, another highlight.  Grandkids cam and met Santa Clause.  They served ham and potatoes.  I sang during the interlude with the kids.  Lots of craft for the kids, and they love art and crafts.  I was mad at myself later for not making a movie of their singing.  Tony sand with them.  He is wearing a Santa hat (the Santa hat on the right.)

1 comment:

  1. John Newall Love the blog. we are members of the Ayr Ward, Scotland...

    ReplyDelete