What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Thursday, December 21, 2017

Vocal Point: I Stand All Amazed

This short film, musical video shows the life of the Savior from his birth through his resurrection.  It uses many scenes from the Bible Videos.  Oh it is wonderful.  The Savior is my God.  He has made life worth living, for I have been racked by sins and wrong deeds.  Only through the Savior am I made whole.  As Mr. Krueger said, through Him I can hold my head high.  May we remember the true meaning of Christmas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment