What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Manteca Pumpkin Festival


I was home alone this year for Pumpkin Festival.  It usual coincides with General Conference, but didn't this year.  I snapped a few pictures.  There were lots of crafts.  Jeremy had a booth, advertising his real estate firm.  He made a gold course.  There was also a robot trash can giving away items to children.  The City of Manteca gave me a lunch box and a faucet thing.  If you bought a pumpkin in the United States this past year, unless it was locally grown, it probably came from the Manteca area. 

No comments:

Post a Comment