What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Monday, December 18, 2017

Light the World Day 17 2017: Meet together

—3 Nephi 18:22

I meet every Sunday with the members of the church.  I also attend choir rehearsal after church.  This week we also had a choir concert.  It was fun to mingle with others after the concert and mingle.  We have good friends in the Banks', our son's in-laws, as well as Mark and Dianna, my sister, and others we know from choir or other activities.  Ron Pepperman, who was our home teacher for over ten years was also there.  
Lastly, we are inviting people over to the house for singing next week.  I printed and distributed invitations.  This is always a fun time.  We also invited the missionaries.  We invited all the neighbors, but many I just left the invitation on the doorstep as no one answered.  I was able to get a good portion of my home teaching accomplished.  The missionaries were over.  We invited them for our sing-a-long.  They showed us the #LIGHTTHEWORLD video and challenged us to be involved.

No comments:

Post a Comment