What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Sunday, December 24, 2017

Stake Choir Performance

Last week the Manteca Stake Choir performed with the St. Paul's Methodist Choir.  We presented twice, Thursday at St. Paul's and Sunday a the stake center.  St. Paul's has a hand bell choir. 
Me in my choir seat

Sister Christensen had also put together a string ensemble.  The evening was great.  It included a couple of solos from the Messiah, a violin duet in addition to the choirs.  There were also Christmas messages from the Stake President and from the pastor of the Methodist Church.  President Maxfield talked about Nephi's vision, and why the birth of Jesus represented the love of God.  "For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son." 

No comments:

Post a Comment