What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Sunday, December 10, 2017

Light the World Day 9: Visit the Sick

I was sick and ye visited me.   As the series of little services continues, yesterday we were comforting the sick.  I called my mother who is in nursing home in Utah.  She has lost her memory.  She wanted to go home, but by home was talking about returning to Lincoln, Idaho where she grew up.   I am unable to get to Utah to visit her, but my son will son be living in Logan, and I promised her he would visit often.  I don't see my mother often enough, but at least I know how to contact her.  It is difficult because she sleeps in until very late.
Also saw Sister Brandow today.  She is convalescing from having knee replacement surgery.  However the thing I can do most is pray.  There are many who need prayers. 

1 comment:

  1. Adela Deguzman yes one way. to light the world is to visit the sick .and give them words of encouragement .to lighten their pains and also those inactive members ,invite them to come back to church .

    ReplyDelete