What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Light the World Day 7 2017: Serve Children

Suffer the Little Children to Come Unto Me:   Ideas presented include teaching your children and grandchildren about the Savior.  This idea touches my heart.  In the past, we have gathered grandchildren together and told the Christmas Nativity story.  This year there will be just Sheri and Tony and I.  Still the tradition will continue as we tell the story of the Nativity.  I will also check with my children and assure that they are carrying on the tradition with their children.
Other ideas include smile at a child, make a child feel special, play with a child.  And then donate a toy to a children's hospital or children's program.

No comments:

Post a Comment