What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Thursday, December 28, 2017

Light the World 22: 2017: Try to Be Like Jesus

—3 Nephi 27:21
Day 22 focuses on the Savior, and learning form his example.  The children's LighttheWorld suggests thinking of three ways you can be like Jesus.  I have thought of blessing others, not judging others, and being patient with others.  
Today we have Jesse and Nicolette with us.  They are friends of Tony's from when we lived in Cupertino.  They now live in San Jose.  Sheri went out to pick them up.  We try to be a good example when they are out, because their family are not members of the church.  
My favorite teaching of Jesus is that if we have Faith, and garnish our thoughts with virtue, then our confidence will wax strong in the presence of God, and the power of the priesthood will fall upon us as the dews from heaven.  

No comments:

Post a Comment