What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Light the World Day 12 2017: Mourn with those who Mourn.

Blessed Are They that Mourn
This little link shares the story of Jon and Michelle Schmidt (Piano guys) who lost their daughter this past hear in a hiking accident.   Many people reached out to them; which helped ease their pain.  A coworker lost her mother over the weekend.  She hasn't been back to work, but we did sign a card today.  I hope to be available for her to mourn.  There are many in our Ward who likewise have lost loved ones.  They continue to need support. 

No comments:

Post a Comment