What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Thursday, December 28, 2017

Christmas 2017

Christmas was different this year.  I am not sure I liked it.  Christmas Eve was slow and quiet.  There were only four of us at home.  Instead of acting out the nativity, or driving and seeing lights, we watching a couple of Christmas moves, and then went to bed.  I put the stockings out. 

Christmas morning started early as usual.  Sheri got up even earlier to get Christmas dinner in the Crock pot.  We opened Christmas Presents at about 6:30.  I think everyone got what they wanted.

After we had the traditional Christmas breakfast.  This is hash browns, eggs, bacon, sausage; and the highlight cinnamon rolls.  The kids and grandkids came over for breakfast.  We then returned to the gift unwrapping for sibling gifts and the families that weren't here earlier.  





No comments:

Post a Comment