What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Thursday, December 21, 2017

Light the World Day 19 2017: Rejoice

—Matthew 5:12

The film presented shows Aaron Jepson, a young man with autism, who hated his life, but now realizes he has a purpose, and is loved.  

My struggle is accepting myself.  The suggestions for this day include: making a care package for someone who could use some joy, count your blessings, and reach out to someone who has blessed your life, and celebrate the accomplishments of someone else, make their day special.  At Christmas time I gave out chocolates to spread joy.  Particularly Ghiradelli's.  I love their Christmas bark.  I delivered chocolates last Saturday and Sunday.  I will deliver more chocolates this Saturday.  Hopefully we can spread a little joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment