What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Saturday, August 31, 2013

Broadway Review: Don't Miss it Next Saturday

I don't grow a beard very often, and only when it is part of being in character for a show.  I am growing a beard, and looking forward to shaving next weekend.  In the meantime there is a show to put on and they have consented to let me sing a song.  You don't want to miss this.  I went to the tryout, and there are some very talented people in the stake, especially from Tracy.
And dinner too.  You can't beat this.  Sister Christine Papworth is coordinating so you know it will be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment