What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Up at 3, Airport at 4:45; Flight at 6:15

Not much sleep in our house last night.  We had to get Caleb to Oakland early to make sure he could clear security.  He made it with time to spare.  Last goodbyes and hugs.  We were six who went out, myself, Sheri, Tony, Miranda, Jeremy and Caleb.  We were only five for the return trip.
I went to the Pleasanton Station to catch the train, getting there 50 minutes early, and then the train arrived 20 minutes late, so I was waiting 70 minutes.  However I did entertain myself with hundreds of geese flying over in the little V-shaped flying formations and their honking.  I was tired all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment