What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Friday, August 23, 2013

Billy Wardle You Tube Passes 10,000

I know it doesn't say much, but it is a milestone for me.  I have surpassed 10,000 Viewers on my You Tube channel.  I invite you to check it out.
https://www.youtube.com/user/billywardlefamily
It features Tony story over the past year or so; Caleb's music, Jazz, choir, Hot Spud and other music; some family happenings; Your Heart Will Burn, a handcart musical; my music; Jeremy's wedding; Christmas music and other assorted videos.  Over the next couple years, I will not have Caleb's music to add, but will find something interesting I am sure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment