What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Second Annual Paella Party

I only get a half hour lunch, but I snuck over to the paella party on Thursday this week.  It was nice.  They had water in fancy bottles.  There was vegetarian paella made with raisins (too sweet) and regular, which was very good.  The had bread and butter.  There other dish was also vegetarian, paella like but with bread dipped in a vinegar sauce and then cooked.  The VMC Foundation Band was playing.  It was a nice and quick lunch.  It was on the top of the parking garage.  The climb in itself is healthy.


No comments:

Post a Comment