What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Caleb Is in Iowa.

I talked briefly with Caleb Wednesday morning.  He was at a layover in Denver on his way to Iowa.  I guess there were many missionaries in line for the phone, so he could only talk a couple minutes.  He did get to sing in the missionary choir for devotional.  He sat by Ben Tolman in the tenor section.  He also saw Phillip and Clayton at the MTC, and met Scott Dye's cousin as he was flying with Caleb to Iowa.  He was not in the same district as Caleb at the MTC, but is in the same mission.  Caleb said a trio of sisters in his district left for Washington State last night.
Caleb really enjoyed the fireside.  Neal A Anderson talked.  It was at the Mariott Center.  It rained after.  He saw the mission president who said they could wait for the rain to die down.  However the were anxious to get back for district meeting, to process Elder Anderson's talk. They were soaked.
Tonight, Caleb will be in his first area.  I wonder where he has been assigned.  Is he in rural Iowa, or in an urban area.  Could he be in the parts of the mission in Illinois or Missouri.  We should get news in a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment