What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Friday, August 23, 2013

Ace Train 40: 580 on Stilts

 This is part of the Altamont Pass 580 Freeway.  From the Freeway you can't tell, but from the train or the old Altamont Pass Road you can tell that there is a section that the road is supported by beams rather than dirt.  Jeremy he says one night when he was on the road late, they were working adding additional beams.
There is some progress on the Earthquakes Stadium, but they are still doing preliminary ground preparation.


 However the 49er Stadium is a thing of beauty.  They have finally added some color to the stadium this past week.


No comments:

Post a Comment