What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Sunday, August 25, 2013

The Sealing Power, Church Video


This is the story of Elizabeth and Brady Powell.  Brady was killed at the Pentagon on 9-11.  Elizabeth tells their story of temple marriage.  This makes me cry.  I know the sealing power is real.  It has been restored to the Earth for our benefit.  It is an expression of eternal love.  This clip tells this story in a beautiful fashion.
When I think of Sheri's and my first son, I realize that even though we did not hold him in this life, some day we will hold him, and love him, and he will love us, because of this power, I am eternally grateful.
http://www.lds.org/media-library/video/2011-03-121-the-sealing-power?category=old-testament/isaiah-malachi&&lang=eng
This movie was linked with this last week's Sunday School lesson.

No comments:

Post a Comment