What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Life In Manteca 73: Lathrop and the 99

Reminds me too much of the Northridge Earthquake and the collapsed freeway
 http://www.dot.ca.gov/dist10/environmental/projects/99widening/docs/SR99WideningOct_2012.pdf

As part of widening State Route 99 from four to six lanes, they ar also redoing the Lathrup and Main Street from partial interchanges, to one full interchange at Lathrup.  They have taken out parts of the Main Street to 99 interchange.  It also looks like Lathrup mat be expanded to four lanes. 
clover leaf?

Lathrup widening



new overpass

big crane at Lathrop


No comments:

Post a Comment