What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Mormon Movie Review: Joseph Smith: The Man

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3aZU4t09XSM
This is a short video, just over nine minutes, produced by the Church in 1980.  This movie presents Lethe Tatge, as she welcomes a group of Primary children into her home, feeds them cookies, and talks to them about Joseph Smith.  She recounts how her great-grandfather had met the prophet Joseph Smith, and then had passed this experience on to her, and she in turn to the children.  Lethe saying, “You have had your hand held in a hand that was held by the prophet Joseph Smith” is very effective.  Her message is that Joseph Smith was a real man and a prophet of God.  She also says Jesus was a real man, but not only a real man but the son of God.
The Spirit has born witness to me that these two things are true, Jesus is the Christ and Joseph Smith was a true prophet.  I invite those who may be seeking for Jesus to check out Mormon.org

No comments:

Post a Comment