What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Sunday, August 11, 2013

People Visiting Caleb the Last Sunday Before His Mission

This is mostly photographic.  After the church block, we came home for lunch right after instead of waiting for later.  We had the Normans (including Natalie home from school and Nicole,) and our neighbors, Kade and April Petersen and family, and Rob and Millie Daniel.  Charity and Anthony and Jeremy and Kayla were also here.  Lane McMurtrey also who has been spending a few days with Caleb.  (Lane and Caleb making music) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2H58W808l68&list=TLVLBdPc4V4cE
My calculations makes that 26.  We were looking for places to sit, but it worked.






We also visited the Wynns where they put together a goodbye for Caleb.
Hunters and Emily McClure


Banks



Ron and Linda Pepperman

Hammarstroms

Wynns

Jefferies

With Charity and Anthony
Matt and Simon

There were also others who visited sacrament meeting.  Many are in the pictures, but I met Shayli Hill and her father.  A special visit from Ron and Linda Pepperman.  Ron was our home teacher for 18 years or more, all the time we lived in San Jose/Cupertino.  Linda was our home teacher some of the time as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment