What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Come What May and Love It

http://www.lds.org/media-library/video/2009-01-03-come-what-may-and-love-it?category=mormon-messages/mormon-messages-2009&&lang=eng

This video is of Joseph B. Wirthlin.  It is taken from a talk he gave shortly before passing away.  It is short, and I would encourage you to watch "Come What May and Love It."  Elder Wirthlin give a four part key to being happy.  1. Learn to laugh, 2. Seek for the eternal, 3. Learn the principle of compensation and 4. Trust in the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment