What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Mormon Missionaries hit 75,000

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/865584737/Number-of-Mormon-missionaries-reaches-all-time-high-of-75000.html
The Deseret News announced Thursday that the church now has more missionaries than ever, 75,000; and since Caleb entered the MTC on Wednesday, it is possible he was the 75,000th missionary.  This represents an increase of 21,500 since the age announcement in October.  The number is expected to increase to 85,000.  What an exciting world we live in.  How fun to be a participant.

No comments:

Post a Comment