What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Monday, August 12, 2013

Fams to Idaho and Utah: Grandpa, Grandma, Elliott and Brooke's Wedding

Sheri took the family to Idaho and Utah with a couple goals, Caleb could say goodbye to grandparents before leaving to Iowa for his mission, and Miranda could be a bride's maid for Brooke Morgan's wedding.  First off, Sheri forgot to take many pictures.  She didn't get any in Idaho; so none of Grandpa Scoresby.  However she did get Grandma Wardle, and Baby Elliott.








Brooke was married to Brandon Cruz at the Timpanogos Temple July 31, 2013.  The reception was in Taylorsville.

No comments:

Post a Comment