What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Jesse Visits.

Jessie is getting close to four, and almost potty trained.  But he is such a cute boy.  He came to visit a couple times in the last week.  He had a haircut in between.






He loves his Thomas train.  He also likes trucks.  Going from San Jose this week (I usually drive him) we were talking about different kinds of trucks: trucks with horse trailers; grocery trucks, moving vans, etc.  We saw a tanker truck and I told him it was a milk truck.  That they got the milk from the cows and put in the truck to take to the store.  So on the way back I pointed to a truck and said it was a tanker.  He corrected me and said it was a milk truck and that they get the milk from the cows and the cows say "moo."  It was funny.  I also showed him a fresh cut hay field and said that was the food for cows.  He really gets excited by trucks.  Sheri got him a truck puzzle.
Tony and Jesse did really well; except for the last night when they were both tired and they wanted the same blanket.

No comments:

Post a Comment