What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Mormon Movie Review: Joseph Smith: Prophet of the Restoration

http://www.lds.org/media-library/video/2010-07-117-joseph-smith-prophet-of-the-restoration?category=doctrine-and-covenants/section-120-church-history&&lang=eng
This movie complimented today's Sunday School lesson.  It is a special presentation, which talks about the many things that the Prophet Joseph Smith was able to accomplish in his short life.  This starts presenting the martyrdom, but then goes back, started with the prophet's life after the first vision, and presenting the printing of the Book of Mormon, restoration of the priesthood, organization of church, temple building, restoration of priesthood keys in the temple, work for the dead, and so much more we owe a great debt to Joseph Smith.
I know Joseph Smith was a prophet of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment