What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Saturday, August 17, 2013

Life in Manteca 71: Transit Center


Train Station for no train, but if we call it a transportation hub; taxi and buses, maybe we can justify the millions (7.3 million).  We should call it a community gathering place rather than a transportation hub if that is what it really is.  As for now it is a really expensive clock tower. I don't know how we will ever use all those bus stops.  Perhaps it is also intended to be the hub for Yosemite park and ride.  The money did not come from the City, but it must have come from some taxpayer someplace.
http://www.mantecabulletin.com/archives/47925/

Five bus bays with covered seating

Parking with solar panels

The train track and Tide Water Trail

The bell tower

Transit Center

Those responsible

No comments:

Post a Comment