What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Life in Manteca 74: Restaurant Reviews

Sheri and I, and tony visited Luu's Chicken Bowl for date night.  Sheri and Tony and Caleb all talked highly of The Chicken Bowl.  Their specialty is teriyaki chicken over rice.  Tony loves to go there to show off his chop stick skills.  I have never been.  I must admit, they enjoyed themselves, and it wasn’t to my liking.  I guess would should go with what someone does well.  I had my heart set on sweet and sour pork, except they really didn’t have a sweet sauce, and so it was left bland for me.  I tried the teriyaki sauce, and I didn’t much care for that either.  Everything was too salty for me. 
Dairy Queen.  I went to the Dairy Queen in Campbell after doing overtime Saturday.  There is Dairy Queen in Manteca, but without butterscotch dip.  I have had my heart set on a butterscotch dipped cone.  Something was not quite right with the cone.  I ate this before my meal.   I think the butterscotch may have been too thin.  However I discovered something that was really good.  They served me a killer mushroom burger.  This burger had mushrooms falling out of it there were so many.  On top of that was Swiss cheese.  It is probably the best mushroom burger I have had.  There fries were good as well.  Only disappointment was the cone.

No comments:

Post a Comment