What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Caleb's Last Group of Pictures

All the names of the Assistants to the President on the doorways in their apartment

Sister Whipple and I after the Mission tour

Right before Zone Pday at the Spanish Elders apartment 9/23/13

Out tracting in Robins IA

Out tracting once again in Robins IA near Hiawatha

This Place Is beautiful!  Who's That Pokemon: Wardle

The Mormon Handcart park in Iowa city. Many of the Saints camped here before leaving Westward. 7 of the 10 companies left through here including the Martin who Isaac Wardle left with. I could really feel the Spirit of the Saints here. Six pioneers are buried here as well. What a beautiful place.
The captions are Caleb's.  One picture he sent twice with two captions.  I don't know what he means by mission tour.  I also don't know the circumstances of Caleb being in Iowa City, but he has many ancestors who went through there with the Martin Handcart Company in 1856, including Isaac Wardle and the Ashton family.

No comments:

Post a Comment