What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Monday, October 14, 2013

McDonald's Oz Collection

If anyone looks at me entertainment blog, they would see that I really love Oz.  I know that collecting Oz items are in fashion, and have always wanted to collect something Ozish, but have always balked at the price.  I have all the books in two volumes.  I have been reading them for the second time, and writing reviews.  I love L. Frank Baum's wit and creativity.  It is really amazing.
This post is made possible by Sister Sarah MacGuire from our church.  I had been able to find all the characters from McDonalds, but was missing Dorothy.  She most graciously gave me Dorothy so I have a complete set.  Besides, Dorothy it the most important member of the party. 







No comments:

Post a Comment