What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Saturday, October 26, 2013

Northland Ward Halloween Party

The Young Women and Primary organized the ward Halloween Party this year, and it was quite the event with hay ride, bouncy house, carnival games, dinner and trunk or treat.  Tony said he had a really good time.  One time he said he liked the bouncy house best, another he said he liked everything, and finally he said he liked hanging with Joshua and being best friends. 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58dpPByiyQs&feature=c4-overview&list=UUUEd30vKIa3CW6YQDuSxQcQ
Halloween Costume Parade

Tony, Josh and Blue Man

Tony, Anthony, Charity and Camberly

Tony on the hay ride

Tony after the bouncy house

Tony with Eyes

Miranda holding the bat with Anthony and Charity

Tony and friends

No comments:

Post a Comment